Office / Store Hours
Seven Days a Week- 8:30am-7pm
- Our quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Check in any time after 3:00 PM, check out is 11:00 AM. If you are going to be a late arrival please contact us prior to arrival for late check in instructions.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy, additional guests are $10. Children 2 and under are free.
- Please note that the Outside Inn facilities are for motel guests only.
- Dogs welcome in all rooms except The Cabin. There is an extra $25.00 charge per dog, plus tax, per night, with a limit of 2 dogs per room. Dogs may not be left unattended in the rooms at any time. We can provide pet sitting referrals if required. The unattended dog fee is $100 per incident. Please note that the Outside Inn’s pet policy is for dogs only, sorry no other pets allowed.
- Smoking outside only, 20 feet away from buildings and windows required.
- Limited disabled access, contact the Outside Inn for more details.
- The Outside Inn charges a full deposit for the reservation upon booking.
- We allow cash and credit card payments for walk in reservations, however we require a valid credit card on file.
- We have a two-night minimum for weekends April 1- January 1, plus MLK Weekend, President’s Day weekend and 4th of July. There is also a two night minimum for Wednesday & Thursday of the Thanksgiving holiday and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Three night minimum for Memorial Day & Labor Day weekends.
- Cancellation policy:
- The Outside Inn has a 72 hour cancellation policy; any cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival the deposit will be non-refundable.
- Reservations are charged a 10% cancellation processing fee any time after booking. The 10% fee is based on the amount of your deposit, room total and tax combined. The cancellation fee applies to any cancellations, if you have multiple reservations and cancel one room, you will still pay the 10% fee on the room cancelled. The deposit is non-refundable if there are any cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival.
- Thanksgiving and Christmas have a 10 day cancellation.
- Reservations with 4 or more rooms on the same date are considered group bookings with the following additional policies:
- A one month cancellation policy is required for multiple room booking. And cancellations after booking subject to a 10% cancellation fee. The deposit will include all taxes and additional guests.
- All group reservations made by one individual will have the same deposit policy as the rest of the motel, full payment upon booking.
- In order to improve the check in process, the Outside Inn asks for the names and contact details of the guests at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- To receive a refund of group booking deposit, cancellation must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival, minus the cancelation processing fee of 10%.