Office / Store Hours
- Our quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Check in any time after 3:00 PM, check out is 11:00 AM. If you are going to be a late arrival please contact us prior to arrival for late check in instructions.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy, additional guests are $10. Children 2 and under are free.
- Please note that the Outside Inn facilities are for motel guests only.
- Dogs welcome in all rooms except The Cabin and The Creekside Hideaway. There is an extra $20.00 charge per dog, plus tax, per night, with a limit of 2 dogs per room. Dogs may not be left unattended in the rooms at any time. We can provide pet sitting referrals if required. The unattended dog fee is $100 per incident. Please note that the Outside Inn’s pet policy is for dogs only, sorry no other pets allowed.
- Smoking outside only, 20 feet away from buildings and windows required.
- Limited disabled access, contact the Outside Inn for more details.
- Effective May 1st, 2017 the Outside Inn will charge all future bookings a deposit of the one night of the reservation. If you are staying multiple nights the balance due will be collected upon check in. All reservations made prior to May 1, 2017 have the terms and conditions of payment upon arrival. Please note that starting May 1, 2018 all reservations will require payment upon booking.
- We allow cash and credit card payments for walk in reservations, however we require a valid credit card on file.
- We have a two-night minimum for weekends May 1- January 1, plus Martin Luther King’s Weekend and President’s Day weekend. There is also a two night minimum for Wednesday & Thursday of the Thanksgiving holiday and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Cancellation policy:
- The Outside Inn has a 72 hour cancellation policy; any cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival will be charged one night of the reservation (room rate, plus tax).
- All reservations made prior to May 1, 2017 require a minimum of 72 hour cancellation notification and there is no charge for any cancellations.
- Reservations made after the Outside Inn deposit policy goes into effect on May 1, 2017 will be charged a 10% cancellation processing fee in the event of a cancellation outside of 72 hour cancellation window. The 10% fee is based on the amount of your deposit, room total and tax combined. Our 72 hour cancellation policy will stay the same, any cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival will be charged one night of the reservation (room rate, plus tax).
- Thanksgiving and Christmas have a 10 day cancellation.
- Reservations with 4 or more rooms on the same date are considered group bookings with the following additional policies:
- Prior to May 1st, 2017 all reservations for 4 or more rooms require a 50% deposit charged upon booking to hold reservation. The deposit will be charged within 24 hours of the reservation. A one month cancellation policy is required for multiple room booking, the 50% deposit will not be returned if rooms are cancelled within one month of reservation. And cancellations after booking subject to a 10% cancellation fee. The deposit will include all taxes and additional guests.
- All group reservations made by one individual after May 1st, 2017 will have the same deposit policy as the rest of the motel, one night of each rooms total (plus tax).
- In order to improve the check in process, the Outside Inn asks for the names and contact details of the guests at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- To receive a refund of group booking deposit, cancellation must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival, minus the cancelation processing fee of 10%.