Happy 2019! Let’s ring in a new decade…. I wish I could give you my round up of all my favorite things this last year, last decade… but I’m still in awe from all the amazing comments on the Holiday Giveaway, so let’s keep this short and sweet, 10 reasons why I love Nevada City.
- The place I call home.
- Family, I love both my immediate family and my larger community members who make up my world.
- Outdoor Adventures, whether it’s soaking in the South Yuba or going for a hike on the Deer Creek Tribute Trail.
- Think Local, I love the small town network whether it’s supporting other local businesses, farmers, restaurants or shops or simply the free veggie cart in front of the motel.
- I adore a town that can celebrate Halloween in such a free spirited, all out way.
- I like walking down the street or going to the grocery store and running into people I know who say hello.
- I constantly find creative inspiration in every day life, whether it’s taking photos around our community or capturing life at the Inn Town Campground and all of it feeds my artistic soul.
- I love that we live in a community that celebrates being a small town, but has something happening every single week.
- Small town charm.
And if you don’t already follow my VisitNevadaCity Instagram feed, above are the top nine photos from that account. Big shout out to Sandra Boyd, Alan Hartnick, Robin Mayoff, Ross Martin, Alison Denton, Gersh, Lee Anna Austin, Kial James for their beautiful photos. Feel free to use #VisitNevadaCity to be featured on Instagram. You can also follow the Outside Inn and the Inn Town Campground on Instagram. Can’t wait to see what 2020 brings.
© 2019 InnSide Nevada City