At the Outside Inn we want to keep you up to date on how we’ve adapted a few of our operations in the last year.
The Outside Inn is open. Here are a few of the things that we at the Outside Inn have always provided to our guests to ensure their wellbeing and a happy stay:
- We always clean all surfaces in a room after each guest checks out.
- We routinely disinfect our office, but have closed it for all guests for the time being.
- We provide all of our guests with high quality organic soaps in all bathrooms so that washing hands is easy.
- Each room has its own external access, meaning you do not need to pass through confined spaces with many other people.
In addition to our standard cleaning routines, we have also implemented the following precautions:
- We are only offering self check-ins to guests.
- We will be transitioning back into daily housekeeping for multiple night stays, please note guests will need to request service for coffee/trash, so our housekeeping staff know you are comfortable with someone going into your room, while you are outside.
- Our office staff are on site daily. While we may not be inside the office at all times, we wanted our guests to know that there is a staff member on call, so if there is an issue that needs to be addressed in a timely manner, or you have general questions and need to talk to a human, we will be available via telephone.
As always, we understand that travel plans change, so we highly recommend either investing in travel insurance or waiting to book until closer to the time of your trip.