Office / Store Hours
Seven Days a Week- 10:00am-6pm (on call for emergencies 24 hours a day).
- Our quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Check in any time after 3:00 PM, check out is 11:00 AM.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy, additional guests are $10. Children 2 and under are free.
- Please note that the Outside Inn facilities are for motel guests only.
- Dogs welcome in all rooms except The Cabin. There is an extra $25.00 charge per dog, plus tax, per night, with a limit of 2 dogs per room. Dogs may not be left unattended in the rooms at any time. We can provide pet sitting referrals if required. The unattended dog fee is $100 per incident. Please note that the Outside Inn’s pet policy is for dogs only, sorry no other pets allowed.
- Smoking outside only, 20 feet away from buildings and windows required.
- Limited disabled access, contact the Outside Inn for more details.
- The Outside Inn charges a full payment for the reservation upon booking.
- We have a two-night minimum for weekends April 1- January 1, plus MLK Weekend, President’s Day weekend and 4th of July. There is also a two night minimum for Wednesday & Thursday of the Thanksgiving holiday and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Three night minimum for Memorial Day & Labor Day weekends.
- Cancellation policy:
- The Outside Inn has a 72 hour cancellation policy; any cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival the payment will be non-refundable.
- Reservations are charged a 10% cancellation processing fee any time after booking. The 10% fee is based on the amount of your payment, room total and tax combined. The cancellation fee applies to any cancellations, if you have multiple reservations and cancel one room, you will still pay the 10% fee on the room cancelled. The payment is non-refundable if there are any cancellations made after 3pm three days of your arrival.
- Thanksgiving and Christmas have a 10 day cancellation.
- This policy also applies to cancellations for weather and smoke. We highly recommend travel insurance if your plans may not work with this policy.
What we’re doing to reduce the risk of Coronavirus at the motel.
- We have always maintained high standards of cleanliness; this will continue with enhanced disinfection protocols using EPA approved disinfectants at the recommended intervals.
- Our interior spaces are open, but we’re asking customers to wear face masks regardless of vaccination status.
- Our pool is open mid May to early October with reduced capacity and ensure appropriate distancing. As always, it is sanitized per Environmental Health requirements.
- Our check-in process is now contactless.
For additional information please see our COVID-19 page on our website.