Office / Store Hours
Seven Days a Week- 10:00am-10:00pm (on call for emergencies 24 hours a day).
- Our quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Check in any time after 3:00 PM, check out is 11:00 AM.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy, additional guests are $15. Children 2 and under are free.
- Please note that the Outside Inn facilities are for motel guests only.
- Dogs welcome in all rooms except The Cabin. There is an extra $25.00 charge per dog, plus tax, per night, with a limit of 2 dogs per room. Dogs may not be left unattended in the rooms at any time. We can provide pet sitting referrals if required. The unattended dog fee is $100 per incident. Please note that the Outside Inn’s pet policy is for dogs only, sorry no other pets allowed.
- Smoking outside only, 20 feet away from buildings and windows required.
- Limited disabled access, contact the Outside Inn for more details.
- The Outside Inn charges a full payment for the reservation upon booking.
- We have a two-night minimum for weekends April 1- January 1, plus MLK Weekend, President’s Day weekend and 4th of July. There is also a two night minimum for Wednesday & Thursday of the Thanksgiving holiday and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Cancellation policy:
- The Outside Inn has a 72 hour cancellation policy; any cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival the payment will be non-refundable.
- Reservations are charged a 10% cancellation processing fee after booking. The cancellation fee applies to any cancellations, if you have multiple reservations and cancel one room, you will still pay the 10% fee on the room cancelled. The payment is non-refundable if there are any cancellations made after 3pm three days of your arrival.
- Thanksgiving and Christmas have a 10 day cancellation.
- This policy also applies to cancellations for weather and smoke. We highly recommend travel insurance if your plans may not work with this policy.